• TripleA

anyone want to give up 4 chinese territory markers in exchange for 6 perfect condition japanese tactical bombers?

i am not sure if it was just my game or if all games were shipped with only 5 chinese territory markers. china has 6 territories which it can reclaim, can take control of aaguns and move them into uk controlled territories, and can take control of burma and kwangtung if india is captured. either way my game is incomplete.

• Put Japanese control markers over the chinese territories it has. Don’t put a chinese token since they’re originally Chinese and it would be like putting a British control marker on Burma after the UK recaptures it.

The 5 can be used for:
    1. income tracking
    2. Kwangtung
    3. Burma
    4. Burma road NO(not used if Burma/Kwangtung is Chinese for obvious reasons)
    5. AA gun(s)

• @allweneedislove:

anyone want to give up 4 chinese territory markers in exchange for 6 perfect condition japanese tactical bombers?

i am not sure if it was just my game or if all games were shipped with only 5 chinese territory markers. china has 6 territories which it can reclaim, can take control of aaguns and move them into uk controlled territories, and can take control of burma and kwangtung if india is captured. either way my game is incomplete.

Why would you do that, like they barely give you any tac bombers for Japan, like do you have many versions of the game, and like calvinandhobbesliker said, there’s really barely anything you could do with them, but it’s your call.

Also thanks calvin I now know how to keep track of AA guns.

• @Dylan:

You can also use control markers to keep tracked of damaged BBs and ACs instead of having them flipped sideways.

• TripleA

@calvinhobbesliker:

Put Japanese control markers over the chinese territories it has. Don’t put a chinese token since they’re originally Chinese and it would be like putting a British control marker on Burma after the UK recaptures it.

The 5 can be used for:
    1. income tracking
    2. Kwangtung
    3. Burma
    4. Burma road NO(not used if Burma/Kwangtung is Chinese for obvious reasons)
    5. AA gun(s)

thanks for trying to help. i do not like starting with j symbols on the chinese coastal territories. i do not use the income tracking chart i use pen and paper as it is easier than physical ipc or charts. same with national objective chart.

• @Hobbes:

@Dylan:

You can also use control markers to keep tracked of damaged BBs and ACs instead of having them flipped sideways.

I put the Carrier’s on their back, but I wouldn’t waste a control marker from that even though I have many from the other games.

• TripleA

@Dylan:

@allweneedislove:

Why would you do that, like they barely give you any tac bombers for Japan, like do you have many versions of the game, and like calvinandhobbesliker said, there’s really barely anything you could do with them, but it’s your call.

when avalonhill sent me my tacs they sent too many. i need more chinese territory markers and thought it would be a good trade for me and someone that does not use chinese territory markers.

• @allweneedislove:

@Dylan:

@allweneedislove:

when avalonhill sent me my tacs they sent too many. i need more chinese territory markers and thought it would be a good trade for me and someone that does not use chinese territory markers.

how much Tac, did you have, but if you look on eBay something will pop up, one day.

• You can download my homemade roundels and make your own

Check house rules or thread “game pieces and where to get them”

• @Hobbes:

@Dylan:

We use red chips for damage.

• I’ll do it - pm me and we will get addy’s etc.

• @kaufschtick:

@Hobbes:

@Dylan:

We use red chips for damage.

You could also drill a hole and use those red pins of a Battleships board game that are used to mark hits. Or just stick a match on it and lit it up. The smoke would make a realistic effect  :-D

• I took some damage tokens from aa50 and use then to mark damage in PAC40

• @fanofbond:

I took some damage tokens from aa50 and use then to mark damage in PAC40

I’ll try that, that’s good idea.

• @Hobbes:

You could also drill a hole and use those red pins of a Battleships board game that are used to mark hits. Or just stick a match on it and lit it up. The smoke would make a realistic effect  :-D

LOL!!! :-D :-D

I like the match idea! :lol: Then we could light our cigars from them! :lol:

• TripleA

@reloader-1:

I’ll do it - pm me and we will get addy’s etc.

details sent.

• I doubt you have the original version of Pacific, because if you did, you could just cannibalize the Chinese territory markers from there.

• i would be willing to do it for US hellcat fighters

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m