• Okay, say India has fallen Japan caputred BC or Yukon if the US takes it back is it just like the same just the roundel is different.

• @Dylan:

Okay, say India has fallen Japan caputred BC or Yukon if the US takes it back is it just like the same just the roundel is different.

Well, the US would get control of both, so it gets the extra ipc and can build bases there.

• I think Imperious Leader was imitating you on his signature:http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=18439.msg642545#new

• If so I’m not 9, I was on an airplane today, and had to setle in the hotel, going off topic is fun and I have no fake accounts.

• @Dylan:

If so I’m not 9, I was on an airplane today, and had to setle in the hotel, going off topic is fun and I have no fake accounts.

What is the airplane thing refuting?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

If so I’m not 9, I was on an airplane today, and had to setle in the hotel, going off topic is fun and I have no fake accounts.

What is the airplane thing refuting?

he said "I haven’t posted in almost 2 hours.

• I say it’s cmikie or whatever actually.

• Actually we can check your sock puppetery ( if its true or false) by comparing IP addresses.

• no not you guys. You post more than one sentence and though often you’re off topic at least its not a post like this:

“agreed”

“I just still think its good”

" I just want to know that its possible"

“I am not sure what i think of that,so what do you think”

or

Hay! wass that me or your glorius british mamma and her nice plastic bits ( J/K) hahahahah  :| :wink: :evil: :roll: :cry: :oops: waaaa!!

none of this leads to conversation on these boards…

• @Imperious:

no not you guys. You post more than one sentence and though often you’re off topic at least its not a post like this:

“agreed”

or

Hay! wass that me or your glorius british mamma and her nice plastic bits ( J/K) hahahahah  :| :wink: :evil: :roll: :cry: :oops: waaaa!!

none of this leads to conversation on these boards…

Your a Cyber Bully. I really don’t think that is right.

• @Imperious:

no not you guys. You post more than one sentence and though often you’re off topic at least its not a post like this:

“agreed”

…… none of this leads to conversation on these boards…

Actually I think that the above four examples are perfectly normal “conversation” and one should be surprised if they didn’t appear in a forum.  It is after all an exchange between people and social conventions demand responses even when there’s no new information to add. Not saying it makes for stellar reading but I don’t think the above four examples are dysfunctional, ignorant or odd. Especially in the absence of any system of voting support for a person’s position or disagreement.

Furthermore, not every posting can be a lengthy diatribe with wiki quotes, links, house rules etc.
    Nor should it be.
    How a lengthier message to express the same sentiments listed above would be superior is beyond me.  You’d think that being succinct enough to express yourself in a single line would be applauded rather than jeered at.

Anyway, IMTO (since someone should get back on topic), I hope that the American capture of Canadian territory in the above Pacific scenario will not be maintained in the Global version where there’s London in play.  (I know that’s only a single sentence but… do you want me to stutter?)

• India will still control yukon and BC.

What does IMTO stand for? In my _________ opinion? What fills the blank?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

India will still control yukon and BC.

While I can see the logic in Pacific, that seems ahistorical and mildly ridiculous for the Global game, doesn’t it?

• @allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

While I can see the logic in Pacific, that seems ahistorical and mildly ridiculous for the Global game, doesn’t it?

yes, but Calvin said it would just make everything more complicated, in a complicated game.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

What does IMTO stand for? In my _________ opinion? What fills the blank?

Temporary.

My opinion seems to be granted a limited life span in these fora. Read fast.

• @Dylan:

@allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

yes, but Calvin said it would just make everything more complicated, in a complicated game.

And yet the Canadian roundels seem to have been added to the map to facilitate just such a degree of complication.

• LOL, since Calvin has asked this like 9 trillion times:

iMTO means In My Truthful Opinion, at least I’m pretty sure it does. If it doesn’t then…shrug

I’m pretty sure it won’t be in AA1940…

• @UN:

iMTO means In My Truthful Opinion, at least I’m pretty sure it does. If it doesn’t then…shrug

Can’t say I’ve ever thought of that.

• @cminke:

this topic is all wrong its 1)USA get captured by japan
                                     2)CANADA liberates USA

Don’t be stupid.

• @allboxcars:

@Dylan:

@allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

And yet the Canadian roundels seem to have been added to the map to facilitate just such a degree of complication.

It is simple, Canadian roundels = UK roundels. The Canadian roundels are just for aesthetics - Larry said so.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m