Will there be units in Canadian territories

• Will there be any British units starting out in Canada.

• @Dylan:

Will there be any British units starting out in Canada.

There is a minor IC, Naval Base, and Air Base in East Canada, so there’ll probably be at least a destroyer, transport, and 1-2 infantry

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

There is a minor IC, Naval Base, and Air Base in East Canada, so there’ll probably be at least a destroyer, transport, and 1-2 infantry

You mean Ontario?

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

You mean Ontario?

Quebec would have the IC, so it borders the Altantic; and I think Nova Scotia should have the Air/Naval Base(but they prbably put them in the same place to be consistent).

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

You mean Ontario?

Quebec would have the IC, so it borders the Altantic; and I think Nova Scotia should have the Air/Naval Base(but they prbably put them in the same place to be consistent).

Ontario does, the Hudson Bay technically, but it still is technically the Atlantic

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

You mean Ontario?

Ontario does, the Hudson Bay technically, but it still is technically the Atlantic

Technically, the Black sea is also part of the atlantic

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

You mean Ontario?

Yes it is  :-D

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Is that how in the game Canada is technically part of the UK.

• @Brain:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Technically Canada is getting their own logo, because we can.

• It is just a shame that Canada doesn’t get to be their own power in the game, instead they just get to be a logo.

• @Brain:

It is just a shame that Canada doesn’t get to be their own power in the game, instead they just get to be a logo.

You know Larry said that it’s easy to have Canada houseruled as a full power.

I personally wouldn’t want Canada as a full power. We have enough Allied powers, and we don’t need to slow the game down more than it will be in Global 1940.

If you want to though, just put a Canadian national token next to each unit produced in Canada (Canada does come with its own national tokens).

• @UN:

@Brain:

It is just a shame that Canada doesn’t get to be their own power in the game, instead they just get to be a logo.

You know Larry said that it’s easy to have Canada houseruled as a full power.

I personally wouldn’t want Canada as a full power. We have enough Allied powers, and we don’t need to slow the game down more than it will be in Global 1940.

If you want to though, just put a Canadian national token next to each unit produced in Canada (Canada does come with its own national tokens).

Were like Anakin Skywalker in episode III we get to go in the senate, but are still not a master. Wow I feel like such a nerd saying that, but to be honest I’m a huge nerd.

• Canada being its own power world just hurt the allies by making the UK poorer.

• As Calvin said:

1)Making Canada in independant power would make the UK poorer.

2)Just put Canadian tokens (that come with the game) next to all British units made in Canada, and shazaam! Canadian units.

This reminds me of a question: did Larry say how much ANZAC forces will be in Egypt?

• Customizer

I believe it was two infantry. But I cant be certain of that.

• @Brain:

@calvinhobbesliker:

During WWII Canada WAS merely part of the UK.  As was Australia and many of the other colonies.

• @Rorschach:

@Brain:

@calvinhobbesliker:

During WWII Canada WAS merely part of the UK.  As was Australia and many of the other colonies.

Actually, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa were independent dominions of the UK.

• Well, they were mostly independent, with the UK dictating foreign policy.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Well, they were mostly independent, with the UK dictating foreign policy.

And therefore, excellent reason for Canada and all the other dominions to be played as the UK in Axis and Allies gameplay (besides the diminishing of the UK as a power by separating it further).

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Canada being its own power world just hurt the allies by making the UK poorer.

But the fact was that in real life this is what it would be starting in 1940

Poland (German control marker)
    Hungary (Pro-Axis neutral)
    Romania (Pro-Axis neutral)
    Bulgaria (Pro Axis neutral)
    Yugoslavia (Pro Allies neutral)
    Greece (Pro Allies neutral)
    USSR (If attack were pissed)
    Finland (Pro Axis neutral)
    Sweden (Being the b**** of winning side)
    Norway (German control maker)
    Denmark (German control marker)
    France (We suck)
    Spain (Pro Axis neutral)
    Portugal
    Switzerland
    Italy
    Germany
    UK
    Canada
    USA
    Mexico