• just changed the angle of view and it looks good from a distance (a little better perspective), not so good close up.

gameboard test.JPG

• Look at you being all clever! 8-)  Pretty sweet!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Ingenuity… I like it.

Still… what can we do but argue over what may or may not be. I mean, what can we really come up with in examining these pictures that we won’t find out when the game releases?

I guess we have to have some way to pass the time until the 24th of August. This may as well be it.

Most of you guys seem more observant. I’ll just sit back and see what you have to say.

• Nicely done…  This really helps to be able to discern the border layout.  The first thing that jumped out at me that I missed from the other view:  Look at all those territories in S. America!

• Ok, here one more I did the other day.  Again, just to get a perceptive idea of what it would look like.  Nothing to scale or detailed, just slapped together quickly for the what-it’s-worth department.

gameboard2.JPG

• woah look at spain and portugal!!! do neutrals get troops now?

• @idk_iam_swiss:

woah look at spain and portugal!!! do neutrals get troops now?

Some of them do, like the Mongolian tt.

• Greenland looks ridiculous. its too close to Canada. Its nearly so far west that i think you can draw a straight line from it to Chicago.

• @SAS:

Look at you being all clever! 8-)  Pretty sweet!

was that an insult towards him, like look at you being clever like it`s like your like wow he did something clever :-P

• @Imperious:

Greenland looks ridiculous. its too close to Canada. Its nearly so far west that i think you can draw a straight line from it to Chicago.

If you’re talking about the land in the corner, that’s Canada. The island barely overlaps the US

• Important note……

It seems a US ship cant get to the UK in one turn from the east coast.
    The liverpool area seazone seems to be 4 moves away from the US coast
    It looks like US boats can get to Eire in one turn, but not into the saftey of dry land.
    Therefore, for at least one turn US transports will be vulnerable to subamarine attack.
    Likewise, no more “funnel” from eastern canada to UK a la revised/50th

The Funnel - (Move US units from eastern US to eastern Canada after building them. Transports run back and forth to France from Canada)

Iraq and Finland have a slightly different hue to them, likeley axis neutral special rules
    Italy has an Albania territory.
    The North Coast of Africa is - Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lybia, Tobruk, Alexandria, Egypt
    There are 2 Italain central African territories.
    The “persia” area looks to be an “Iran”, Georgia, and Pakistan(ish) territories
    Spain looks to be one territory, Turkey looks like it might be 2.
    Sicily looks like it straddles 2 sea zones (no scrambling)
    It doesnt look like there is room for both Corisica and Sardinia (perhaps they are very small, or one combined territory)
    Hard to make out the Canadian roundel (gulp)
    It looks like India will fit…however the chinese territories wont merge.

• @cminke:

1. there will be a canada roundle on all but newfoundland.
                  @calvinhobbesliker:

@Imperious:

Greenland looks ridiculous. its too close to Canada. Its nearly so far west that i think you can draw a straight line from it to Chicago.

If you’re talking about the land in the corner, that’s Canada. The island barely overlaps the US

1. no that not what he is talking about, look right and look at the lump on the edge of the board.

Newfoundland seems to have the same roundel.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@cminke:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Imperious:

1. no that not what he is talking about, look right and look at the lump on the edge of the board.

I think you mean the Canadian one, if so that is the British one for sure

• @Imperious:

Chicago is a bit too far, somewhere in between Cleavland and Philly.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@cminke:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Imperious:

I think you mean the Canadian one, if so that is the British one for sure

You’re right; I was wrong.

• Very very clever.  Map looks nice from this view.  Can’t wait to see the real thing! :-)

• @questioneer:

Very very clever.  Map looks nice from this view.  Can’t wait to see the real thing! :-)

yeah then I can zoom in and just put my head on the bored, and it will be a high resolution one  :-D

• @GrayBlaZe:

Ok, here one more I did the other day.  Again, just to get a perceptive idea of what it would look like.  Nothing to scale or detailed, just slapped together quickly for the what-it’s-worth department.

Why is Australia upside down?

• You kids know that this IS NOT the start up set up right?

• @idk_iam_swiss:

You kids know that this IS NOT the start up set up right?

are you talking too me, do I look stupid.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m