• First, great to see this forum. I am relatively new player and love it. I am learning a lot.

I am confused reading a lot of the Japanese strats that refer to taking the Phil. and that there is a naval base there. According to my rules there is no naval base there. So are folks building one? What are the preferred moves for attacking ANZAC? And when?

• There should be a naval base there, and it’s added in the Errata.

Usually, Japan ignores ANZAC until India falls since they’re not much of a threat. If they become one, their navy can be easily killed.

• according to the erratta, phili should have a naval and air base, and new zealand should not have a industrial complex, and the IC in australia should be a minor one.

i did not know these things till i read them here, and it was tough to convince the guys i play with that this is how it was supposed to be, but after we started playing with these changes, it actually worked out well.

• @katfishkris:

according to the erratta, phili should have a naval and air base, and new zealand should not have a industrial complex, and the IC in australia should be a minor one.

i did not know these things till i read them here, and it was tough to convince the guys i play with that this is how it was supposed to be, but after we started playing with these changes, it actually worked out well.

Ok, help me with this one fellows. What do you mean by ERRATTA?  I will have a tough time convincing my brother this is true, as our rules do not say that, and are there other things that this ERRATA has that are different from the rules that came with the game?

• @whitem8:

@katfishkris:

according to the erratta, phili should have a naval and air base, and new zealand should not have a industrial complex, and the IC in australia should be a minor one.

Ok, help me with this one fellows. What do you mean by ERRATTA?  I will have a tough time convincing my brother this is true, as our rules do not say that, and are there other things that this ERRATA has that are different from the rules that came with the game?

Errata means a set of errors and their corrections. Look on the AAP40 FAQ to fing the errata

• @whitem8:

@katfishkris:

You can direct them here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/prod/pacific      This is the game company website and has a link to read the FAQ. The FAQ is where the errata is located.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m