Bought AAP40 and was wondering about contacting WOTC from EU

• Hey, from the very north of Norway.

I bought AAP40 a week ago and when I got it, I noticed I had gotten two identical board halves, both of the eastern Pacific. Luckily I contacted the store I bought from and got a replacement (although with Calcutta far north and Amur-Korea seazone error).

I also noticed the, lets call it overall, small number of pieces, notably Japanese Tactical Bombers (in AAP Japan had one less Transport piece than they started with, thought they would catch those errors this time around) and no Chinese artillery pieces.
    I cannibalized AAR (I got the Anniversary Edition too, so no need for Revised) so took the paper money, a few pieces for US & Japan, 1 fighter and all artillery pieces from UK for China (don’t care that’s it a Spitfire  :wink: ), so was lucky with that. And rest of pieces I added to Anniversary. (Noticed FMG and if the price is reasonable I’ll be buying some national sets).

My question though: Has anyone from Europe contacted Wotc to ask for extra Japanese Tac-Bombers as I’ve seen mentions on these forums about other people contacting them and getting sent. Battlestrip & National Charts I don’t care about, as I can just use the fan-made ones which even look better. I have no wish to get a corrected board/map as I take it the errors are minute and I don’t want to wait some weeks or a month to play AAP40.

Seeing how AAP40 turned out with errors and what some on forums called rushed work, I’ll probably wait with AAE40.  :oops:

PS: I was not able to search the forums and was not in the mood checking 30 or so pages to see if someone else had asked this question.  :-)

• Took me 4 weeks to get those 6 Tacs shipped to Norway. Used the contact info on the back of the rulebook

• I am not very impressed on how WOTC run their busines, just hope they’ll get a grip on 40 Europe

BTW, is Norway a member of EU ?

• No, Norway is not part of EU. Although we are part of many EU programmes, notably economic ones.

Thanks, Almano  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m