• I am sorry for making YET ANOTHER new thread, but there isn’t a Q&A thread on which I could post simple questions such as this one.

In the rulebook, it says the turn sequence goes as follows:

1. Purchase and Repair Units
    2. Combat Move
    3. Conduct Combat
    4. Noncombat Move
    5. Mobilize New Units
    6. Collect Income

The sixth and final phase, collect income, unlike the rest, is not expanded upon. If it is, I apologize, I completely missed it. So, I have a few questions.

When exactly do you collect IPCs? The end of your turn, or the beginning of your next turn?

What territories do you collect IPCs for? For example, let’s say Japan just took Hawaii. Just before this, they were making 53 IPCs per turn. However, Hawaii adds 1 IPC for the territory and another 5 for the NO. So, at the end of the turn (or beginning of the next turn), would Japan collect 53 IPCs, 54 IPCs or 59 IPCs?

Also, though unrelated, can newly repaired units move on the turn they are repaired, or are they immobile like newly bought ones?

Thanks in advance to whoever is kind enough to answer my noobish queries! :-D

• No problem, hew, those are easy ones.

Collect income is at the end of the turn, so you do get income for territories you just took.  That’s why it’s #6.  You don’t collect income at the beginning of your next turn.

You repair units in phase #1 and you can move the newly repaired units like normal, that same turn.  There is no delay.  It is not the same as purchasing units (you place purchased units in #5, after all movement has taken place).

Japan would get 59.  She gets 1 for the island and 5 for the NO.

• @gamerman01:

No problem, hew, those are easy ones.

Collect income is at the end of the turn, so you do get income for territories you just took.  That’s why it’s #6.  You don’t collect income at the beginning of your next turn.

You repair units in phase #1 and you can move the newly repaired units like normal, that same turn.  There is no delay.  It is not the same as purchasing units (you place purchased units in #5, after all movement has taken place).

Japan would get 59.  She gets 1 for the island and 5 for the NO.

Thanks so much gamerman! If I can convince my brothers to implement these into the game we’re going to finish off tomorrow (hopefully), it might just make me… or break me. But, I’m willing to take the risk!

• No problem, man, have fun and good luck with those brothers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m