• So ANZAC’s National Objective is to take a territory originally controlled by the Japanese.  Next to it it says “one time”.
    Whats that mean exactly?  Does ANZAC only get the 5 IPCs once or every time that it takes a Japanese place?  Do Chinese territories on the coast that Japan starts with count?  Why is it unlike every other NO ever in that it’s just once and not every turn?!?!

Help!

• I encountered the same problem… btw i’m new here.

• an original japanese territory, well look for the symbol. when you manage to hold a japanese territory at the end of your turn, you get 5 ipc. but that doesnt mean that u get 5 ipc\territory that way. only the first.

• @anderb:

an original japanese territory, well look for the symbol. when you manage to hold a japanese territory at the end of your turn, you get 5 ipc. but that doesnt mean that u get 5 ipc\territory that way. only the first.

So that does not include say Manchuria?

• What a useless NO  :-(

• Official Q&A

Only territories with a Japanese roundel printed on them count.  ANZAC only has to occupy the territory.  This means that it has to have units there.  Another Allied power could have taken the territory.  The NO is paid only once per game, the first time an ANZAC unit occupies an original Japanese territory.

• The reason I feel it is only once per game is to make it so that the Allies can’t overpower Japan by making a few easy attacks and holding them the rest of the game while milking the “cash cow” of national objectives.  Besides a 20+ IPC a turn ANZAC can be quite the nasty little thorn when backing up 2 powerhouses.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m