• Is it a good idea for the US to place an IC in FIN/NOR?

• HHHmmm

That is a good question. Once taken by the U.S. I guess you could build a IC there. But at least wait till after you helped the Brits kick the Germans out of Africa!

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah I do think that’s a really good idea, because it gives the Americans a place to stage the invasion of fortress Europe other than London, and it also keeps them from having to bring all of their newly purchased units all of the way from Eastern U.S.A.

• On one hand I could see the merit in doing so as it would help things move along quickly, but once you get the shuck going it is real easy to get 8-10 troops hitting the big K every round if you are doing it right…I would think that would prove more vauluable then wasting the cash on building it, and then putting the units there…I guess you could shuck 8 troops and then build 2 tanks there, that might not be a bad idea after all. Okay I approve, but I would only build that IC once you get your 8 transports built and protected, otherwise it is all for not.

• the problem is, when the usa needs to build it for it to be effective is the first 3 rounds, and this with severly disrupt the shuck-shuck. Also, you need an aa gun for it, (german bomber dying turn 1 would help a lot) If you are trying to play optimized don’t do it, if you are trying to confuse, or playing a psychological game then maybe…

• I could see the merit in a US IC there, but it really depends on how the Germans play.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m