Question about placing a newly purchased naval unit

• what if your enemy controls the seas zone where you would want to place your new guys?

eg) if japan buys a sub but teh japan sea zone already has USA battleship and subs

• A) you can place it in the enemy control sea(i am using USA and Japn as eg) USA allow to puts a sub in Japan control sea with a bb and sub (if you are you are playing the Cd there an options called naval occupations that allows you to put sea items in enemy control sea.) but when its Japen turn the bb and the sub will attack USA’s sub. But if japen moves the bb and sub attack won’t happen. So yes you are allow to put naval items in enmey control sea.
    B) or you can place the new guys in a different sea with a IC
    C) or you say you done or hit done (CD) and you’ll lose all your naval items

• It depends on which edition you;re playing. You CAN’T in SECOND edition but you CAN in THIRD edition. Sorry for the caps, just want to make sure I dont confuse you, or myself for that matter.

• i play the old school board game, not the CD-Rom, so where does that leave things?

• @harry456:

A) you can place it in the enemy control sea(i am using USA and Japn as eg) USA allow to puts a sub in Japan control sea with a bb and sub (but when its Japen turn the bb and the sub will attack USA’s sub. But if japen moves the bb and sub attack won’t happen. So yes you are allow to put naval items in enmey control sea.
    B) or you can place the new guys in a different sea with a IC
    C) or you say you done and you’ll lose all your naval items

You have the same options, you can either do A,B, or C and What EmuGod said @EmuGod:

It depends on which edition you;re playing. You CAN’T in SECOND edition but you CAN in THIRD edition. Sorry for the caps, just want to make sure I dont confuse you, or myself for that matter.

• KNOWLEDGEABLE DUDES and DUDETTES,

Y don’t you post a website where s/he can find the rules variations?
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ta da! - Xi

• In the board game rules (which i have) it says you lose the unit you try to place or you can place it and the enemy can chose to move or attack on his next turn during the combat movement

• @Xi:

KNOWLEDGEABLE DUDES and DUDETTES,
    Y don’t you post a website where s/he can find the rules variations?
    Ta da! - Xi

ok i found a website with the rules. http://www.kelleysisland.com/danspage/axisallies/rule.html

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m