• 1. All the units are limited? no more than 15 inf even using the chips?

2. when the AA on the transport, can it involve in the sea battle?

3. if i haven’t eough money to pay the bomber/AA attack, what can i do?

4. if the sea is occupied by enemy transport, can my transport enter this sea zone?

5. when AA shot the bomber & fighter, such as 1 bomber & 1 fight, do i need to roll the die in separate, or choosing which lost by the attacker?

6. can the air units fly over the enemy territories( w/wo AA ) in the non combat movement pharse?

7. is it legal using retreat to transfer the units? such as Germany, Finland Norway and Eastern Eourpean attack Karelia then i can retreat all units to Eastern Eourpean, is it legal?

• @Zu:

1. All the units are limited? no more than 15 inf even using the chips?

2. when the AA on the transport, can it involve in the sea battle?

3. if i haven’t eough money to pay the bomber/AA attack, what can i do?

4. if the sea is occupied by enemy transport, can my transport enter this sea zone?

5. when AA shot the bomber & fighter, such as 1 bomber & 1 fight, do i need to roll the die in separate, or choosing which lost by the attacker?

6. can the air units fly over the enemy territories( w/wo AA ) in the non combat movement pharse?

7. is it legal using retreat to transfer the units? such as Germany, Finland Norway and Eastern Eourpean attack Karelia then i can retreat all units to Eastern Eourpean, is it legal?

1. you’re just limited to “Stacks” of infantry. You could theoretically have a million infantry in 15 (or whatever) stacks on the board. You can not have more stacks/armies of infantry than there are units for (not including chips)
    2. no
    3. I’m pretty sure that once you’re bombed for all your money, that’s it - you can’t take blood from a stone.
    4. Yes, but it automatically enters the battle, and may be subject to being fired upon/becoming a casualty. If you’ve defeated the enemy and you choose not to dispose of your trn as a casualty, then your infantry may embark to fight the land battle (etc.)
    5. i think that the defender merely rolls as many dice as there are flying units and you assign the damage/casualties. We have played where all the red dice were for bombers and the white dice for ftrs, but that seems kind of pointless.
    6. yes
    7. yes. Kind of a handy (but expensive) way to move stuff from Norway. They may only retreat to ONE territory, and that has to be a territory that at least one unit attacked from.
      Hope this is clear.

• Very good response. I’d like to add that if you are talking about 1 TR (unsupported) vs. 1 TR (also unsupported), the defender will always win since the attacker has 0 attack value. I.E. essentially you can’t do it.

Unless you play with an always active AA gun, flyovers on AA guns on the Non Combat Move cannot be fired upon by the AA gun.

In any attack of the nature you described, the AA gun must roll one die for each attacking plane (that is, FTRs & BMRs) at the same time–attacker chooses losses. This concept is reflected throughout the game in various different instances. For instance, your dice in Combat are rolled by “column” on the BattleBoard. After you roll for all “columns” then count the raw # of hits, the opponent chooses what got hit (except in the rare case when multi-national defenders cannot agree, in which case the attacker chooses). In research as well, you can’t buy 1 Tech Die at a time and roll till you get a hit; you must decide how many dice you want and roll all of them at once.

Ozone27

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m