• If this game is out in May/June of 2010, we should be seeing some sneak peeks soon- probably sometime in March- remember we saw sneak peeks 3-4 months before Pac40 came out.  Be on the lookout for pics to surface at retailers or other places within the next 3-4 weeks. :-)

• Its ok to hope, but like every game since revised all these ‘pictures’ have come from spy’s who brought cameras to Gen Con and took them before men in dark suits would whisk them away.

The only thing that could show up and has before was Retailers/distributors are given a very simple description of the game in order to put up the pre-order thing on their own sites but it is usually just the box art and a paragraph on junk that offers no new information. Even this seems like it took WOTC impossible odds to accomplish and probably asked by many retailers long before WOTC actually got it done.

At Gen Con you will see the pictures of the FINAL map, as opposed to the playtest map they may appear before. Play-testers most likely don’t get the final map file for fear that it would get copied. :roll:

• When is GenCon?

• @Omega:

When is GenCon?

Not until August.

• @squirecam:

@Omega:

When is GenCon?

Not until August.

Well that will be too late.

• So we are taking a leap of faith here arent we?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@idk_iam_swiss:

So we are taking a leap of faith here arent we?

I don’t think of it as another game. I think of it as the second installment payment on a game called A&A Global 1940. It’s like the Civil War Chess Set where you pay like $20 a month to get the next piece. Luckily, this doesn’t cost that much…

• Civil war chess set? mine is the classic set made of hand carved wood… Wouldn’t mind synthetic ivory though

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Civil war chess set? mine is the classic set made of hand carved wood… Wouldn’t mind synthetic ivory though

I know we’re getting off topic here but check out the Swarovski crystal chess set.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m