• I recently purchased AAP40, where are the IPC’s (money), it doesnt list them in the parts list either?  How can you keep track of how much is spent on units per round & how much is not spent & you would carry over or stack up IPC’s for other rounds if you dont have IPC’s. Am I missing something here???

• They were intentionally not included.

• You’re expected to write it all down on a piece of paper now.

This seems to be the new direction they’re taking with all of the A&A games (starting with AA1942 and on).

It just reeks of cheap.

• This didn’t bother me much, because I have plenty of Monopoly sets. I took all the 1s through all the 50s out and put them with A&A.

• We have gotten into the habit of tracking each powers income. Writing the incomes on a chart makes life easier, especially if you have to break from the game for awhile. You can go back to see what you got paid each round. We also track what techs you have (put war bonds on chart so you don’t forget), along with how many researchers you have (tech dice). Most of us still use the IPC’s anyway even w/chart, or sometimes we use poker chips.

Sample: You should get about 6-7 rounds per page

1  (leave about 6 spaces to write in tech on top)

Round #1    Japan–(starts) 31      Russia–(starts) 24    Germany–(starts) 37
                      tech dice–_____

land tt-----_____
                      NO’s-------_____         
                      saved-----______
                      war bnds–______
                      total------______

Round #2    Japan      etc

• someone posted a factsheet in a recent thread just search on search engine factsheet  :wink:

i know at the first impact it’s a shock but i think writing on a paper it’s more accurate than paper money

enjoy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m