• i bin looking up this game and it looks good but is it good at all?

• Previous discussion on this topic.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=11718.0

Just read some of the threads in this forum you should be able to get a pretty good idea if it is a game you’d be interested in.

You can also check out the rulebook.

• @i:

i bin looking up this game and it looks good but is it good at all?

All Axis and Allies games are worth buying.

• I really enjoy it!  It still has the AA look and feel (you get to move cool little figures around on a map).  I enjoy the combat resolution (the defender doesnt get to pick what gets destroyed.  I also like how combat doesnt always in with one or the other 100 percent victorious (sometimes you clear a hex and destroy the enemy, sometimes they are just forced to retreat, sometimes you dont do anything)  I Also like keeping troops supplied.

In short it is a fun, two player game that can be completed in a couple of hours.  There is still enough strategy and luck combined to keep the game interesting.  It’s not AA, but it is fun!

• After the dogfighting, and after the anti-aircraft fire (1 die per type of unit), the surviving aircraft makes a normal attack on the ground. Four dice per surviving bomber, 1 die for each fighter that survived. Just a regular attack, which may, but isn’t guaranteed, to hit a supply.

• I have 3 copies of this game minus the trucks. I can sell them for really cheap?

PM me if interested in 1-3 of them.  You can just use about anything for a truck unit.

• @Imperious:

I have 3 copies of this game minus the trucks. I can sell them for really cheap?

PM me if interested in 1-3 of them.  You can just use about anything for a truck unit.

Hello IL!
    To what purpose did you use the trucks?  A special Modification to the rules, a house rule?  or do you just like those little GMCs and Opels?  I love’em.

Yes worth it, got the game around Jan 10, 2010 and have played the Allies, still losing, but getting better.

• I use them as mech infantry about 2-3 years before Mech infantry actually existed in AA. I didn’t like the table tactic pieces . they are horrible quality

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m