• Well were about six months out till the release.  Squirecam is their any chance that you can hook us up with a sneak peek of the map like you did last time with the pac. map.  Pretty please :-D

• its no fun to be shut out. Although i sure would like to see the map…maybe in february?

• Is the UK one territory surronded by one sea zone?

• Is the UK one territory surronded by one sea zone?

Who said that. Are we going back 20 years in time. It would make convoying England impossibe, along with sea lion and attacking their transports.

Somebody has the map files can set-up a fake acount (eg Random Hero) and post the map, and Larry would not know who it is. And I bet that acount would have more Karama than IL in about 3 days. 8-)

• Squirecam is their any chance that you can hook us up with a sneak peek of the map like you did last time with the pac. map.

LMFAO!!

Dude he was just at Gen Con and took some pics. He is not somebody who has any access to this unless he like others were to go to Gen Con and see Larry with the game.

• I didn’t realize that he was someone that just took a picture.  I was under the impression that he worked for avalon hill or something to that effect.

• Yeah I would not want to ruin your relationship with Larry.  I’ll wait.

• I find myself unable to work and checking for leaks of the Europe map every half hour.  Larry, you’re going to have to give us a snippet, or you’re going to find yourself on the receiving end of a class-action lawsuit on behalf of myself and the countless others who have lost or will lose their jobs while frantically scouring forums for tidbits about the game.  ;-)

• Somebody show us the map.

• So my presumption was actually right  :-D  Nice to be right once in a while.  Even if it is partially.  Would I still like see the map?  Of course I would along with the rest of us in this community.  But I don’t want it at the expense of someone losing out on a special relationship with Larry.  So hopefully Larry will give us an early peak of it.  Probably not.  But it doesn’t hurt to hope.  :-)  As the old New York lottery slogan goes “hey, you never know”

• @miragehunter:

So my presumption was actually right  :-D  Nice to be right once in a while.  Even if it is partially.  Would I still like see the map?  Of course I would along with the rest of us in this community.  But I don’t want it at the expense of someone losing out on a special relationship with Larry.  So hopefully Larry will give us an early peak of it.  Probably not.  But it doesn’t hurt to hope.  :-)  As the old New York lottery slogan goes “hey, you never know”

Hopefully it’s a woman that has a special relationship with Larry. :-D

• @Craig:

He was actually a partial playtester for the AA50 edition, so he does have some inside ties.

Okay, the contest aside… honest question: what is a partial playtester?

Just situational stuff to try out rules, a turn here or there but not a whole game, part-time hours, wearing a patch over one eye and one hand tied behind back AND playing France?

• @Craig:

There isn’t a convention right now that he can go to that Larry will be there at with the map.

Ok so… back on something like topic… when are the conventions prior to release date?

• I’m not sure.  But I think the one Larry would do is the Gencon which is in August I believe. :-(

• Has anybody in this forum seen the map?

• Craig A Yope has a playtest version of the map.

• Do you think Albania should be on the map? It would give Italy another territory.

• Thanks Craig  :-D

• Will Malta and Crete be included ?

• Malta is in the map but im not sure about Crete, I hope it is in there

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m