• I found an awesome map online, I believe due to IL, for Revised a little over a year ago.  What is the word on the same thing for AAPacific40?  I know folks say the new map is huge, but it isn’t huge enough for me.  I broke out my “Fleet Pieces” during my first game because of the Japanese fleets.  Even if I had more space, moving the carriers frequently was annoying because of the Tac bombers slipping off.  I’d love to get an image that could be reproduced 20-50% oversize and still be clear and not fuzzy.  If anyone has heard about one, let us know.

• Yes i am working on it, but i made a breakthru for AA42 and have yet to finish that.

This version looks like WOTC made it, but the file is almost 900 MB.

my intention was to redo AA50 using this map texture as a template, then make a new project or just do both AAP and AAE40, but not until both are known because my intention was to make one map file for both.

normally you often see a map file released before the game comes out, but i will take my time on these.

• C’mon IL, you can speed things up by not proofreading, just ask WOTC, they will tell you all about it.

• We must wait for the Europe map to put Honolulu on the correct bit of land.  Somewhere in South America, isn’t it?  :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m