• Hi!
    First, I think the game is great,

Second, here is my question:

Can a country move freely true a sea zone with naval units from a country he is neutral with during combat move too invad a territory belonging to that same power?

Thx a lot guys!

As it is now,  Jap lost two time!

• Customizer

I would also like an official answer to this.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

I would also like an official answer to this.

@Krieghund:

Making a combat move against a power immediately makes all sea zones containing its surface warships hostile.

Per Krieghund in post http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16119.msg539179#msg539179, no, you cannot attack bypassing a previously neutral ship.  The act of making a combat move against a neutral immediately activates all of that powers ships to hostile.  This also means that the act of attacking the UK or US while both are neutral will cause both to become hostile, so attempting to attack a UK fleet may be blocked by a US ship that happens to be in the way.

• from what I understand, if you move a unit during the combat move phase, and attack, and thus declare war on that power,  then the route you took during the combat move phase must have been clear of enemy units or else it is an illegal move.

A destroyer will stop and fight the entire imperial japanese fleet if it has 6 transports and is moving towards san fransisco, that makes sense

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m