• Has anyone else noticed that the quality of the rulebook for Axis and Allies Pacific 1940 has gone down?

The rulebook feels like it’s printed on newsprint or some cheap paper.  My rulebook is a day old and it’s got folds and crinkles and bends.

When I open my games and the rulebook is the first thing I check before counting the pieces and I must say I’m disappointed in the rulebook.  I’ll print one out on color when the pdf is available.

Does anyone have a link to a pdf version of the rulebook?

If anyone is interested, I ordered my 3 copies from:

https://www.boardgamerevolution.com/item–Axis-Allies-Pacific-1940--1231

First time ordering from BoardGame Reveloution but I ordered on 12/10/09 and it was shipped 12/15/09 and I received it on 12/17/09.  The price was right, it was cheaper but it went up a few dollars on 12/15/09 I noticed.

(Are we allowed to post other game site?  I wasn’t sure since Field Marshal Games is the official sponsor).  Please let me know and I can remove the link.

• I didn’t notice anything substantially different about this rulebook. Compared to my AA50 rulebook its the same thing really. The two rulebooks even share font and layout and design. I like them. About the question of the link, I don’t know anything about that :(, but hey if you found a place to get the game quickly and cheaply letting your fellow gamers know about it shouldn’t be a crime. I see chat about CoolStuffInc all the time.

• Thanks, I was comparing it to the Axis and Allies 1942 rulebook which has shiny pages. And that was about 1/2 the price of this game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m