• '10

pg 16

Combat  step 2 : attacking subs fire and hit units are placed behind casualty strip ?  I assume this is an error as in the next paragraph the defending subs casualties are removed from play before proceeding to step 3

• Scrambling fighters. Can they scramble to sink a loaded transport moving in to attack their island, if that is the only ship coming?

Can mech inf be supported by artillery?

• @Joe:

Can mech inf be supported by artillery?

No

• @Joe:

Scrambling fighters. Can they scramble to sink a loaded transport moving in to attack their island, if that is the only ship coming?

Yes, and since transport don’t defend them self they are automatically sunk.

• Official Q&A

@Battlingmaxo:

pg 16

Combat  step 2 : attacking subs fire and hit units are placed behind casualty strip ?  I assume this is an error as in the next paragraph the defending subs casualties are removed from play before proceeding to step 3

No, this is not an error.  The units are placed behind the casualty strip because defending subs that are chosen as casualties will return fire.  You will notice that the last thing that happens in step 2 is that these casualties are removed.

• '10

@Krieghund:

@Battlingmaxo:

pg 16

No, this is not an error.  The units are placed behind the casualty strip because defending subs that are chosen as casualties will return fire.  You will notice that the last thing that happens in step 2 is that these casualties are removed.

That line was the source of my confusion.  So subs chosen as casualties return fire; other unit casualties are removed prior to this.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m