• Got an email notice from both UPS and Field Marshal Games that my copy is shipping on 12/14/2009 and will be at my door in Florida on 12/18/2009.  Huurah……can’t wait!   :-D

• mine will be shipped on monday two, but they told me to expect 2 weeks for delivery (canada)

• It’s not faster to pick up a copy from your area gaming store? I remember getting AAR very soon after it came out – maybe within days. I certainly didn’t have to wait a week or two weeks.

• I don’t have a ‘gaming store’ anywhere near me.  I would have to go all the way to Tampa (40m) and the only time I would have to do that would be next weekend.  So……ordering on-line is my best option.

• Do FMG ship internationally? I couldn’t see shipping info on the site.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

@hyogoetophile:

It’s not faster to pick up a copy from your area gaming store? I remember getting AAR very soon after it came out – maybe within days. I certainly didn’t have to wait a week or two weeks.

This is what I did with AA1942 and I was able to pick it up the day of release. It also supports local business.

My copy should be waiting behind the counter with my name on it on the 15th!

3 more days. This is better than Christmas!

• @Army:

Do FMG ship internationally? I couldn’t see shipping info on the site.

FMG, located in Canada, does ship internationally but you have to contact them with your address and they will give you the shipping charges.  Information about shipping on the ‘My Account’ section of their website states:

“Shipping Method:
    Flat Rate United States / Canada - UPS/USPS - Will contact International customers for additional shipping as required.”

• I was unaware that FMG was located in Canada

• @Omega:

I was unaware that FMG was located in Canada

I looked at their return address on the package of battle dice that I recently bought and it was some town in Canada.

• Canada’s barely international

• @Hellmet:

Got an email notice from both UPS and Field Marshal Games that my copy is shipping on 12/14/2009 and will be at my door in Florida on 12/18/2009.  Huurah……can’t wait!   :-D

what part of Florida do you live in? I live in Gainesville Florida.

• My game store that I ordered it at does not have any copies yet. :-(

• My store in BC, Canada is going to email me when they get copies.

• @bakuzjw:

@Hellmet:

Got an email notice from both UPS and Field Marshal Games that my copy is shipping on 12/14/2009 and will be at my door in Florida on 12/18/2009.  Huurah……can’t wait!   :-D

Parrish – 40 miles SE of Tampa, near Bradenton.

• Customizer

@bennyboyg:

Canada’s barely international

… hah… hah … hah …

My store here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada has copies.  They’ve set one aside and will sell it to me on Tuesday.

• @bakuzjw:

@Hellmet:

What’s the going rate for Tebow’s tears, I hear they cure cancer and give you god-like powers, apparently you receive palm leaves and a borrowed donkey for free with your second drop.

• Hi everyone. My first post on this lovely forum.

Ordered mine on friday, and it was sent today. So it should be here Wednesday. Can’t wait to open it.

I live in norway and ordered it from a norwegian site. Can’t wait. It looks really good.

Plutten30

• Plutten you old Norwegian dog, you. How much did it cost you in the Netherlands?

• I did not buy it from the Netherlands. I bought it on a Norwegian site and it is sent by the Norwegian mail service. Which is not that quick. I payed 80 euros. That is with tax and delivery. I personally think it is a lot to pay but then again it is a big game and what a great idea to make two games and combine them.

• Sorry, Plu, I also meant to refer to you as a Dane, just to underline a rather bad joke about ignorance. It should have gone more like this:

“Plutten you old Norwegian dog, you. How much did a Dane like you pay for the game in the Netherlands?”

Instead I wound up shooting myself in the foot. Ouch.

I agree it seems a bit pricey. I think this game is more expensive than Anniversary was, which I can’t understand. I’ve seen some sites in the US selling it for $72, which is about 50 Euros. I can’t see why it would be more than about 50-60 Euros, even with a little price hike.

How much was the game without tax and delivery?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m