• As you fellows know the FMG project is getting closer to releasing the first national set of pieces, the Italians.  Proceeds from that release will be used to fund development for the other nations.  I have been waiting patiently as many others here.

He has several companion projects including the nation specific dice and dice tower.  He has other projects under development including a new set of chips to indicate stacks of troops and some status markers.  If this is all news to you, check out the FMG thread sticky at the top of this forum.  A word of caution; the project is so popular the thread is currently approaching 40 pages.

Another project seldom mentioned is the universal pieces (generic pieces, pieces all nations use such as a factory).  With the introduction of the newest A&A games there will be more of these including minor factories and bunkers.  I read something about ports and airfields possiblt becomming a piece rather than a marker on the board as in the curent AAP game.  I don’t remember seeing a thread discussing what pieces a Universal set should include.  Let’s kick that idea around here so FMG won’t get bored when he runs out of nations to build  :lol:

I play AAG and two pieces I would like to see are Supplies (a small stack of three crates) and Airfields (although I don’t think this is the sort of airfield we will see).  AA guns might be reissued in a better quality piece, and we expect to see both regular and minor factories.  Also, remember the fleet tiles from AAP?  I would like to see some more of those along with an Army tile for ground units.

• Blockhouse could be a universel piece too

• ports / raders /  rebels

• @dinosaur:

Also, remember the fleet tiles from AAP?  I would like to see some more of those along with an Army tile for ground units.

I’m 90% positive that fleet markers are going to be a part of what they want to include in the new pieces.  Ground unit markers … now that could be a good idea as well!  I know I’ve often had huge stacks to maneouver on the gameboard and having it all off to the side would have been so much easier.

• I like more pieces on the board and if the board is not big enough then I would like a bigger board

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m