• Hey guys new to the forum here, decided to check  this out after picking up A&A42.

So about AAE40 any one know the exact release date? how much will it be? will there be tech and what not?

Thanks in advance!  :-D

• '10

So about AAE40 any one know the exact release date? how much will it be? will there be tech and what not?

Per LH:
    AAP40 coming out this year (2009) mid to late December. AAE40 will be released in summer 2010. No tech, but there will be NOs. Actually – there well be tech but it will only be used in what I’m calling the “Global game

Check out IL’s “Axis & Allies: Europe and Pacific 1940” factsheet under Axis & Allies Pacific 1940

• Its actually yours as well considering the number of times you added facts to it.

• I think somewhere in this forum that somebody mentioned an exact release date of December 22nd for the Pacific game.

• '10

I think somewhere in this forum that somebody mentioned an exact release date of December 22nd for the Pacific game.

yea, i listed that, but was only for that website.  i’ve seen different release dates elsewhere already

• So given that is comes out around then do you think I should pre-order it or wait till Christmas?

• '10

i’d say, if you can afford it now, pre-order it.  if not, wait

• Buy it right now at least one copy. When they confirm its limited…immediately buy 10 more, wait 6 months and unload on ebay, then reinvest in AAE40 pre-order for as many as possible because if one is limited its 100% that the AAE40 is also limited.

but if you want to go large buy 2 on preorder from coolstuffinc because then you got free ship and $63 per unit. You cant beat that deal.

• The basic answer to this question is buy one as soon as you can because you never know when it will be too late.

• Will this be the same price as Pacific?  Is it ready for pre-order?  Where do people go to pre-order?

• @cannon:

Will this be the same price as Pacific?  Is it ready for pre-order?  Where do people go to pre-order?

It should be the same price as Pacific.

I don’t believe Europe is ready for pre-order, but somebody will probably take your money.

i pre-ordered by usual 6 copies at coolstuffinc for $63 bucks each with free ship

The above is a quote from IL when he pre-ordered Pacific.

• @Brain:

@cannon:

Will this be the same price as Pacific?  Is it ready for pre-order?  Where do people go to pre-order?

It should be the same price as Pacific.

I don’t believe Europe is ready for pre-order, but somebody will probably take your money.

i pre-ordered by usual 6 copies at coolstuffinc for $63 bucks each with free ship

The above is a quote from IL when he pre-ordered Pacific.

Thank you!

• [Thank you!/quote]

Your welcome brother. Welcome to the forum.

• This may be off subject, but why would the chimps release the Pacific game first? Would it not make more sense to release Europe first & then Pacific? Especially when you consider the fact that this is the 70th anniversary of World War II.

• I think its a personal bias larry has. He likes Pacific because a family member was involved in it. Not that its bad, just an opinion. Pacific is easier to make almost over half the map is ocean. I think he wanted to release them on VJ and VE day, but was forced to wait until the holiday season.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Pacific is easier to make almost over half the map is ocean.

truly hard to argue with that.  Nice!

I think AAE was more popular too, so you dangle it out there longer and get more people to buy the Pacific one first.

• @LuckyDay:

I think AAE was more popular too, so you dangle it out there longer and get more people to buy the Pacific one first.

That sounds about right.

• I just looked up the date for VE day.  It was 5/8/1945.  But I’m gonna guess it will be released in August.

• Probably more like Christmas 2010

• lulz…at least I have pokemon in the spring to keep me occupied

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m