My pc frooze yesterday, try again now. The most combat effective forces was the germans, then the americans, then the brits, the french, the russians and the italians at bottom. Look at the TDI-reports at DUPUY INSTITUTE
(IL please dont klick on "employment opportunities", we need you here)
It is the "neutral" Swedish infantry sculpts that need to stick'em up and waving a white flag. Remember the Psilander incident in 40, when 4 swedish cruisers was sailing from Mediterranean home to Sweden, and outside UK they surrendered without a fight. The germans just grabbed all the iron ore they could carry from Sweden, and also used the swedish railroads to transport german troops. After the war, Stalin did the same. The swedes are what we call "push over'ss", they never stand up and fight whatsoever. Last year Sweden arranged Davis Cup, but some muslims made a riot because of Israel and the swedish police was so afreid they didnt dare stop the riots, and the Davis Cup was closed. Thanks to swedish morale.
I think the swedish units should be yellow, with arms raised, and a white flag. Or just keep Sweden an open territory that anybody may use at will.
1. The Germans did not "grab" all the iron they could from Sweden, they bought it, fair and square. Sweden was neutral remember?
2. Yes, the Germans were allowed to use swedish railroads. This was wrong, the swedes should have refused. That might have led to Germany attacking Sweden, and the swedes would have lost. But not without putting up a fight.
3. No, Stalin did not do the same, what the hell are you talking about?
4. On what grounds do you call the swedes "pushovers"? When you say they "never" put up a fight, when exactly do you mean? During WW2? In that case, that was because no one attacked Sweden, and the military had been neglected since 1925, much like with the french. Had the Germans attacked, Sweden would have put up a fight, but with the army in its weakened state, Germany would have won.
Outside of WW2? In that case, take a look at the swedish armed forces in the 60:s through 90:s. Do you see many cowardly swedes with their armes raised waving white flags, or do you see a nation armed to their frickin' teeth, with one of the largest air forces in Europe?
5. No, the swedish police was not too afraid to interfere with the riots, they just have some kind of "non confrontational" approach to that type of thing, dont ask me why. I think its stupid, but it has nothing to do with "morale".
Now, My post is of course also off topic, sorry for that.
With your 4th post you should settle down a bit. You are off topic and making attacks on members here. Post edited as needed. You can probably make some jokes about anything except another member of this site or political.
I think he was just making his normal jokes which yes can be a bit over the top. If your offended, just hit the button on the bottom of the post to report.