• If we dump the OOB rules and FMG makes nifty little V1’s and V2’s what and how do they operate?

• Rocket Tech now has two levels: V1 and V2.  Rolling Rockets gets you V1s.  A second roll on rockets get you V2s.

V1 costs 1 IPC, has a range of two, and does damage = 1d6 halved.  Radar makes a country immune to V1s.
    *If you think this makes Radar too powerful, AA roles 1 die against each V1.  A role of 1 fails to shoot it down
    **If you think the above rule allows too many V1s to hit, use a d10 or d12 for more realistic statistics.

V2 costs 2 IPCs, has a range of 3, and does damage = 1d6.  Theses rockets are unstoppable.  May carry an Atomic Bomb.
    *If you think that is too powerful, make a V3 level for nukes.

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

Rocket Tech now has two levels: V1 and V2.  Rolling Rockets gets you V1s.  A second roll on rockets get you V2s.

V1 costs 1 IPC, has a range of two, and does damage = 1d6 halved.  Radar makes a country immune to V1s.
    *If you think this makes Radar too powerful, AA roles 1 die against each V1.  A role of 1 fails to shoot it down
    **If you think the above rule allows too many V1s to hit, use a d10 or d12 for more realistic statistics.

V2 costs 2 IPCs, has a range of 3, and does damage = 1d6.  Theses rockets are unstoppable.  May carry an Atomic Bomb.
    *If you think that is too powerful, make a V3 level for nukes.

these are good rules, i think AA guns and and fighters should be able to intercept them like regular aircraft though. i was able to shoot down a V1 buzz bomb in a WW2 flight simulator game.

I think the V2 rule are good to, although i dont think they were as effective a stratigic attacks as a whole bomber group. Maybe half their damage and keep them costing 1.

I like the idea of V3 and maybe even V4 rockets that can launch nukes even long distance

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m