• I totally agree with all the “new rules”, although the “Racial & Sexual Comments” one I believe should be subject to immediate ban–if someone pulls it once, they’ll probably do it again. Also, what constitutes a “flame”–I’ve seen SUD (for example) post some critiques that are pretty close to what I’d call a “flame”, but he always has a serious point w/ his comments: it’s just a question of phrasing…where do the mods intend to draw the line on “flaming”?

Re: #6: I’m game, but how does one “bow” in cyberspace? :wink:

Most importantly, I’m bummed that when I returned to the site, my old avatar was unavailable. What’s up w/ that? I want a pic dammit! :( How do I git 1?

Ozone27

• @Ozone27:

I totally agree with all the “new rules”, although the “Racial & Sexual Comments” one I believe should be subject to immediate ban–if someone pulls it once, they’ll probably do it again. Also, what constitutes a “flame”–I’ve seen SUD (for example) post some critiques that are pretty close to what I’d call a “flame”, but he always has a serious point w/ his comments: it’s just a question of phrasing…where do the mods intend to draw the line on “flaming”?

Re: #6: I’m game, but how does one “bow” in cyberspace? :wink:

the occassional accolade will be fine. If we visit your hometown, a gift of cookies and a couch to sleep on post A&A play would be more than adequate . . . :D

• Money works too CC :)

A “Flame” is any kind of personal attack. For example “Your an idiot”

• @Yanny:

…how many warnings does bad spelling get :roll:

J/K!

But seriously what’s up with the avatars? I know it’s silly but I want a really cool 1! Where do I get a “kosher” avatar?

Ozone27

• @Ozone27:

@Yanny:

…how many warnings does bad spelling get :roll:

J/K!

But seriously what’s up with the avatars? I know it’s silly but I want a really cool 1! Where do I get a “kosher” avatar?

Ozone27

“Bad Spelling” - i.e. using the word “your” instead of “you’re” will net you an immediate banning. In addition to this, ugly men will come and set fire to your house (yes, they will be ugly). We also reserve the right to confiscate all assets - liquid and otherwise, but especially beer - that the offender has claim to.

• this is in the small print. You agree to this every time you post here, and i’m still waiting for my cookies!!

• Refer to the Website/Forum discussion forum for information on the Avatars :) I’ll move this thread there in a day or so.

• :D kool…thanks…

Ozone27

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m