• This is happening in a game my Father is playing.  I thought you’d all enjoy the scenario:

There is a large stack of German armor occupying Karelia.  These tanks can attack Moscow on the next German turn.  England sends a suicide force against Karelia in order to weaken the German army and take pressure of Russia.

Here’s the twist.  Russia can hold out against those tanks (for the time being) without British interference.  In fact England is not attacking Karelia to save Moscow, but rather to take pressure of the Russians so they can spare a small force to attack Transjordan, locking the canal so that Japan can’t sail into the Mediterranean and prevent USA from capturing Italy!

This exchange involves all six world powers.  It is the most awesome thing I have ever heard!  Just thought I’d share.  ;)

• It is fun to see far reaching effects like that in this game.

• Awesome. Thanks for sharing  :-)

• Is it a 1 vs 1 game? Or are all nations played by individuals, without discussion about strategies?

Our group usually consists of 5 players (German player gets Italy), and we usually agree on no discussion amongst eachother about strategies. So sometimes stuff like you just described happens spontanously, and then it’s awesome indeed.

Sadly, more often it results in name swearing amongst eachother :P

• @Woodstock:

Is it a 1 vs 1 game? Or are all nations played by individuals, without discussion about strategies?

Our group usually consists of 5 players (German player gets Italy), and we usually agree on no discussion amongst eachother about strategies. So sometimes stuff like you just described happens spontanously, and then it’s awesome indeed.

Sadly, more often it results in name swearing amongst eachother :P

Assuming no one gets in a fist fight (and probably usually teamate against teamate) that would be fun as hell.  But doesn’t that REALLY favour the axis, componded even more that Germany controls Italy?  Either way it would be fun to sit back and watch chaos ensue.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m