• Customizer

So this has 4 parts with 2 subparts and 2 subsubparts each.

As England, How many transports do you have going in 1941 setup with NOs, without NOs, in 1942 with NOs, without NOs?
    I have been playing without NOs recently, and I use 3 transports shuttling guys out of britain to either africa, norway/karelia, or france/poland.

As Japan, How many transports do you have going in 1941 setup with NOs, without NOs, in 1942 with NOs, without NOs?
    Again, without NOs, I tend to have 4 transports going for 1942, 1941 i don’t build any more.

As America, How many transports do you have going in 1941 setup with NOs, without NOs, in 1942 with NOs, without NOs?
    Without NOs and KGF, I tend to get a massive 12 transports going in the Atlantic theatre, usually building 2 a turn, shuttling 8 a turn troops to africa and italy or france.

As Italy, How many transports do you have going in 1941 setup with NOs, without NOs, in 1942 with NOs, without NOs?
    Without NOs I can’t make up my mind on if I should just stick with the one I start with or if I should build one more.  Whats better?

As Germany, How many transports do you have going in 1941 setup with NOs, without NOs, in 1942 with NOs, without NOs?
    I don’t build navy with Germany, unless I am experimenting.

• this question is much too general. you try and buy the number of transports you need given the circumstances. in uk’s case, you have 8 slots to build units, so four transports can shuttle a 4 inf + 4 tank buy, but whether you want more than that depends on a) can you defend them b) do you have units that can be transported c) are you growing poorer or richer, indicating if you will be able to fill any extra transports you build now later. d) etc.

in short, it is rarely useful to generalize much in A&A

• interesting that you “tend to have 4 transports” in 1941 japan since you start with 5.  Is there a point where you “typically” sacrifice one?

• Customizer

i was thinking 1942 for that one, 1941 i don’t build anymore

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m