• I’ve played A&A pacific like 5 times, and japan wins the same way EVERY SINGLE TIME. i have found that unless the japanese player is retarded, the allies cannot win. Japan takes over enough land to get to 40 ipc’s, and they win in 6 turns. By this time, the U.S cannot have built up enough men and artillery to invade Japan. The US can focus on just building a huge navy, or just building tons of transports and men. If they try to build up alot of both, neither are strong enough to either invade Japan or take out the huge navy that japan has undoubtedly stacked up there. ( In the last game, Japan had 4 carriers, 8 planes, 13 subs, 1 battleship, and like 4 destroyers against the U.S’ 4 carriers, 8 planes, 3 destryoers, 1 battleship, 5 subs and like 15 transports full of men and artillery) even if the US can win the naval battle, Japan has like 15 infantry and at least a few fighters to help defend Japan and the US loses easily. India and China crushed him on the mainland Asia, but that made no difference whatsoever beacuse all his stuff was stacked on the IPC rich islands so my British transports full of Aussies were too weak to take java and borneo and sumatra. can u pleasegive me some tips or straegies? i’ve stared at the board for awhile just thinking but i can’t think of anything to stop the Japanese bum rush

• you should post this in the “axis and allies pacific forum”

• The Japanese are way too weak for them to hold all of those little islands. It sounds like you’re going fo the Main islands (Japan) too soon. You can stall the Japanese for a while by reducing their income, then the US has time to build an invading force.

• i dont know what your talkin about. i played as allies vs my friend who is very experienced and i won (wasnt easy tho)

u need to employ tactics man.

for example i made a raiding force, and built up like 6 bombers, and a strong navy, beat the japs out of phillipines and then built a factory there (dont worry if they did take it its not very useful to build there) and i kept strat bombing them (6 moves to japan and back to phillipines) and sending troops to sumatra, borneo, and the rest, until u have a decent invasion force, then its cake

jap player only got to 40 for one round in my game. be a coward in china, hold all your troops up in schechwan since rest of china is worthless and u cant attack to get korea or manchuria. build a good force of arty and infantry in india, hold back britains navy until its strong enough to severely damage the jap navy. use combat air patrols to protect your boats. watch for the strategically significant naval bases and airfields.

keep in mind tho no strategy is 100% in axis and allies. its like chess… on steroids… with luck involved!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m