• I had an idea, i know its wierd, but how about a new rule to allow Japan to use a “shogun AKA samuri swords” ninja to stop 1 enemy territorial movement (simulating comm/cmd disruption) is successful? Just trying to spice up the game. I have shogun too and thought of it. Thoughts??
    -mw

• You’re crazy.  :-D

• Or maybe a set of cards, which allow some divergence from the rules as you suggested.
    These cards could be in a set for each country or perhaps only one set of cards for all the countries to really heighten the uncertainty of which advantage remains for my particular country.

Disrupt one territorial/seazone movement?
    Disrupt building at one factory.
    Paratroopers may drop one territory behind the lines.
    A submarine may surface on any one SZ at the beginning of your turn.

Yeah this is crazy stuff, but what is cool is that AAA is so amenable to house rules for your gaming group.

I have acquired some Xeno expansions and the colors are such that I could easily add Spain, Turkey, Swiss and Vichy France to the mix and devise a bidding system or invasion penalties so that Neutrals are included in AAA.

Ultimately, a 1939 scenario is what I’d really enjoy.

Call me crazy too!    :-D

• Yeah, just picked that up too!!

Talk about a monster game!!!

The board is incredible!!!

• @Craig:

@Constantinople:

Ultimately, a 1939 scenario is what I’d really enjoy.

Then play WW2: the Struggle for Europe and Asia.

http://www.ww2wargame.com./forum/

It is a great game!

Wow.  The price is a little steep!

• I have that game ill sell it for $150.00. Its the map and rules and player aids…everything except the pieces.

ON that other idea on the ninja …your crazy.

• Anyone ever heard of Eustace and Boniface?  :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m