The big problem for G1 is that you need the Bomber to be in 2 places at the same time, because both Egypt and the SZ#2 BB & TR are very important.
What is the solution? Why Long Range Aircraft, of course!
If you are playing with techs, I would probably purchase 1-3 research tokens on the first turn on the off chance of getting Long Range, because, with Long Range, I can probably take out the entire Allied Atlantic fleet! If I got a tech, but not Long Range, my moves would be changed accordingly.
No, seriously. I know that going for tech is very chancy, so I don't assume that I will get Long Range. It is nice when it happens though. I have played Germany a couple of times, and I did get Long Range on the first turn one time.
So, assuming that I didn't get Long Range, or another tech which would alter my first turn move, I have to say that I believe that the following moves are the best for G1.
Purchase units phase:
Assuming that I spent 10 for Research Tokens, my G1 buy would be 7 Inf, although I might buy 3 Inf and 1 Bomber instead if I feel like it.
1) SZ#9 Attack UK DD and AP with 2 Subs.
2) SZ#6 Attack UK DD with CA and SS.
3) SZ#12 Attack UK CA and DD with 3 Fighters.
3) Egypt(2 Inf, 1 Art, 1 Arm, &1 Fighter) Attack with Bomber, Libian army(1 Inf, 1 Art, & 1 Arm), 1 Infantry and 1 Tank from France on the SZ#13 AP. (I changed using the Infantry from Morocco-Algeria to using one from France, because the Fighters landing there need a little support defense-wise, but if anyone is worried about losing France on UK1, then just use the Morocco-Algeria INF rather than the French one.)
The above moves, I feel very good about, but the following moves, I may tweak just a little more.
4) Baltic States(3 Inf) Attack with 2 Inf, 1 Art and 1 Fighter.
5) E Poland(2 Inf) Attack with 2 Inf and 1 Art.
6) Ukraine(2 Inf) Attack with 2 Inf and 6 Arm.
(You can switch the units attacking E Poland and Ukraine. I still haven't decided which I like best, the central location of E. Poland or the pressure on Caucaus of Ukraine. Because of the non-combat move to Finland, to put pressure on Karelia, I am leaning toward my current move setup which will probably stress Russia out over worries of first Italy, and then Germany nailing Caucaus. Depending on what Russia does, Germany may move those Tanks back to E. Poland or to Baltic States on G2.)
Move 2 Inf from Norway to Finland and 1 Inf / 1 Arm from Poland to Finland on AP.
Move 1 Inf from Northwest Europe, 3 Inf from Germany, and 1 AA gun to France.
Land 2 Fighters on France. (At least 1 should have surrvived the SZ#12 Battle.)
(This will leave a total of 5 Inf, 2 Fighters, and 1 AA gun to defend France against the maximum of
1 Inf, 1 Arm, 2 Fighters, 1 Bomber, and 1 BB Shore Bombard.)
Land any other remaining Fighters (if any) from the SZ#12 battle on Algeria.