1. What happens when you run out of reinforcements? Do you start at the beginning of the chart again?
Nope, you're just out of reinforcements.
2. The city of Caen consumes 3 territories, do all 3 have to be in Allied control or just the "main" territory that the city is in?
Just the zone that the city is actually in.
3. Do blockhouses ever get replenished, or once they are destroyed they are gone for good?
They're gone for good, unless you're using Tactics Cards.
4. During a land battle (card #11 I think), can you take a blockhouse as a casualty, or can they only die during BB bombardment?
Yes, they can be taken as casualties. They can also be hit by bombers.
5. Why are there blockhouses on the west coast? They can't hit the boats, right?
No, they can't, but they can still participate in land combat.
6. Can a blockhouse shoot during card #13?
7. During card #8, can the Allies move if they are in a zone with Axis units, or do the Axis need to be completely destroyed before the Allies can move out of that territory?
The Allies can only move if there are no Axis units in the zone.
8. Fighters strafing? The cards say "roll one die for each fighter per unit that moves". So if I have 4 fighters in an area with 3 German units, would I roll 12 dice?