• Founder TripleA Admin

I think I’ve fixed things up so that we should not have another outage like yesterday. Most of the recent outages have dealt with running out of disk space. The database had grown to a size where I could not dump a backup to disk without running out of space before the contents could be compressed.

So, I opted to pay the extra $5/month to have my server slice backed up nightly. Disk space issues, be gone!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

+Karma for da DJENSEN-meister!

Have you and Yanny ever considered offering users a chance to donate to the upkeep of your servers?  I know Frood/Ender allows it for his AACalc site and I would assume it works well for him. It would work better if Paypal would stop being such jerks with my account. :P

• Founder TripleA Admin

All I ask is that you use the Amazon links before you make a purchase on Amazon. Also, don’t hesitate to click on the ads that you were considering clicking on anyway. But don’t just randomly click on ads for no reason.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

What’s wrong with clicking for no reason?  And the only reason I’d click on Amazon is because you asked me too.  I don’t shop there.  I like to hold my products with my little hands before buying them!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m