• '19 Moderator

Hey all, I am getting ready to deploy to Iraq again.  Fo rthose that don’t know there is alot od down time in a combat zone.  Think of you favorite war movie and spred that 2 hours over a couple months time.  Any way the last time we were out I got a hold of a craked version of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.  It was great to play lan party style.  We would get up to 10 or 12 guys on their lap tops and battle it out.

Any way I am looking for good games to do this with again.  We tended to get bored with a game after a few weeks.  Also there are times when there are only a few guys available.  So I need some multi player PC games that I can share.  Ie don’t need the CD to play or are cracked.  I understand the whole buy the game thing and I do when I’m home, but getting 10 or 12 guys to buy 20 different games doesn’t work.

I don’t do alot of gaming at home so most of my muilti player FPS etc experience comes from last year.  I am interested to here any ideas.

Thanx

• Download the free demo for soldier of fortune II multi player. The game is my all time favorite and the map is called Shop. They even have servers with bots so your buddies can play all humans against bots… you hunt in packs and its like killing bugs.

• '19 Moderator

I’ll check it out, thanks

• off topic, but be safe and take care.
    i saw some place you said you were a Marine, so Semper Fi

as for multi play games for PC, no clue… the ones we played are a little dated, i remember one of our guys working Bear Share or something like that for free down loads… it’s free and he got us lots of games. it just took time to find them. some cases we had to get one copy of the game, but got a patch to play with out the disk.
    again stay safe.

• oh forgot that game from the US army is also free… forgot the title but its on the US army site.

• '19 Moderator

@Pervavita:

off topic, but be safe and take care.
    i saw some place you said you were a Marine, so Semper Fi

as for multi play games for PC, no clue… the ones we played are a little dated, i remember one of our guys working Bear Share or something like that for free down loads… it’s free and he got us lots of games. it just took time to find them. some cases we had to get one copy of the game, but got a patch to play with out the disk.
    again stay safe.

Thanks, but our motto is in english “This We’ll Defend”  :wink:

• got me a little confused there, are you saying the Marines motto has changed?
    i can’t see why years of tradition would be tossed… and just in the last few years at most.

• '19 Moderator

LOL, I’m in the Army.

• k, i’m sorry your in the army  :-P
    i sware i read in one post that you were a Marine. i think it was you atleast. uh, i’m new hear and am still learning names.

edit: it was M36 that i saw, he requested the EGA for an avitar back a while ago in the Avitars thread… old thread, one of the first i read.

• 2007 AAR League

stay safe.

• This is old thread… did you get deployed?

• '19 Moderator

It’s been delayed twice but still scheduled for a couple months from now.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m