• Supernaturarl is an online turn based WWII what if game. and yes the name is spelt right.
    the theam is WWII, but it takes a snip of the world and that is where you fight.
    for example Era 1 (the first game) was based on the German/France boarder. Era 2 was based in France, Era 3; China, Era 4; UK (this is the game that is about to start).
    now the game is WWII, but you have to remember it’s a “What IF”, so historic accuaracy is tosed out, the what if is that we have things in the world that don’t realy exist like; Vampires (2 teams as of now), Ghost (a Brit team), Gargoyals, Mages, Undead Cultist, Super Heros (we have 2 teams, one has a team member that is based on Captin Amarica, and the leader is based on Wolvarine), Golams, Space Bugs (2 teams, based a lot on Star Crafts Zurg), Space Cats (Kittens of Doom… i love the name and there leaders avitar is a kitten sitting in a window with a sniper rifle). there are a lot of other teams too, these are just some that stand out.
    you can still Register a team for the next few days an add to ether the Axis, Allies, or the already huge Neutral forces.

hope to see people there (and no i did not creat this account for making this post, i gain nothing by this but added fun for a great game).

• i would just like to say that the game is starting into a new era (or game/era is the term used) and we are ether in the battle for Egypt or Russia. the Admin have a poll up and as of right now it’s a tie between the two.
    any way you can join an established team or create your own new team and bring glory to any of the world powers.

• '19 Moderator

So, are you a Vampire or a Space bug or…

• Vampire. French Vampire from the 1300’s (story wise, but thats just story and has no in game effect).
    when you chose a team you are one of the race of the team.
    sorry i didn’t get to this sooner. for some reason it showed this thread as read and i didn’t look to see a reply.

• '19 Moderator

600 year old german killing Vampire sweet…

• Ironicly havn’t killed many Germans in a long time. bagged me some Gargoyal’s, some Japs, Ghost, and some Elamentals last game…. even killed a few British mages  :evil:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m