• Battlefield 2, love the game, very adictive, anyone else play?

• Yup, I do. Just started playing a couple of months ago. I usually play on a server called Skunkworks on the weekends. I go by the name Diggerblue. If you’re around Squad up!. I roll with a dude named curseofyig.

• I haven’t played in a year or two.  Last I played was when Special Forces came out (it was cool).

My bro and I used to dominate.

The 2142 demo was cool too.

• @Mr:

Yup, I do. Just started playing a couple of months ago. I usually play on a server called Skunkworks on the weekends. I go by the name Diggerblue. If you’re around Squad up!. I roll with a dude named curseofyig.

Sweeet! I’m “Gewehr44” if you see me on your squad or at the end of your barrel :evil:  I’m usualy going on to Jalabad, matsure city, strike at karkand, sharki peninsula, but I’ll do others too. What rank are you, I just got promoted to cpl. I think I’ve seen your freind yesterday, but I could be wrong.

• I just ranked up to corporal. I’m really not that impressive. I think my over all score is like 357 kills to 850 deaths. I’m hardcore. You gotta love the spawn deaths by artillery and aircraft. You probably did see my friend. I don’t think one can confuse the name curseofyig with much else. He has two computers side by side so it makes it a little easier for us to see what’s going on when we’re all up in you’re grill, lol. You know he looks one way I look the other. It hard to sneak up on us.

• Here’s my ID: http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/44680034/

Let me know if you guys schedule a game.  I don’t have it, but I could go to the internet cafe and play…

• Oh yeah, I love playing medic.

Favorite thing to do:

Shoot down full transport choppas with a tank.  :-D

• http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/112973094/

Here are my stats.

You had a 31 kill streak?

I usually play on Firdays and Saturdays mainly during the evening and late night.

• You and your friend may beable to work together, but it’s called snipers that take you out!  :evil:

Alas…I’m goin over someones houes tommorow and trap shootig sat. If you got time, then try to get on around after…time zone…shoot.

• Well, we try to work together but we are still both under .500 so it clearly not that useful. Yes, snipers can be a pain.

Really, the main advantage playing side by side with someone is that it easy to communicate and coordination. Like, one of us draws fire while the other flanks.

What time zone are you in Gewehr? Either way. I’ll likely be playing sometime today.

• @Mr:

http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/112973094/

Here are my stats.

You had a 31 kill streak?

I usually play on Firdays and Saturdays mainly during the evening and late night.

Yeah, I guess I did.  FPS are my strength, I guess.  I was more proud of my score of 222 on Sharqi Peninsula.  :-D

I’m EST, and can probably play Thurs., Sat., Sun., Mon. or something like that.  A heads up would be needed though.

Here are my brother’s stats: http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/45992319/

• I’m in Omaha NE, so….mid west  :cry: thee ole cornfields. jk
    I’m going over a friends at 7:30 my time but up till then I’ll be online. Try and look for one of the levels that I metioned I play on in the “join server” instead of just pressing “Play Now”

See you there!

I’m going to go quik rake leaves and mow em up, after that I’ll be playing till 7:30  :evil:

• well, I’ve played for about 3 hours now, didn’t see you, I’ve got to go so see yea!

• I didn’t start playing on Saturday until like 1:00am. I’m in the central time zone too.

• I’m a Sgt now baby!

• Tell you what, I’ll try and play most of the day on BF2 tommorow (11/21/07).

• Sorry, I can’t make it.  Probably not until the weekend.

• oh well, I play the thing all the time and haven’t missed a day not playing so……that makes me sound soooo like a couch patato  :lol:

• Got a delema, I can’t decide on which new weapon to unlock when I get to Staff SGT (which is soon) so what unlocks do you guys have and are they much better than the origanal ones. I’ve unlocked the G36 spec ops, M95 Barret sniper, and the G3 Assualt. I can’t decide between the medic, AT, and suport.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m