• Though many of you may say that the movie is inacurate and such. The gam is realy fun, and extremly acurate down to exact details from every building and street that they fought in, to the apoximate amount of Fallshrimjagers, Infintrie, Opstrums, MG nests, mortar teams, tanks, and even the apoximate time that the battles took place. You might as well have been there!

• It’s a pretty good game with a novel approach to the FPS genre.  It’s nice that you can’t run and gun like some others, and it has a more realistic approach.  It takes some skill to take someone down in an assault or long shot.

But, it still has some bugs in it, especially the second one (Earned in Blood, which I haven’t finished yet).  Tanks/soldiers that aren’t scripted right.  I had one mission where I didn’t lose anybody, beat it multiple times (so I could unlock everything) without losing anyone, must have played it 100 times, and it always said that someone was killed.

Hell’s Highway looks pretty good though.

• I want to get earned in blood. on hill 30, I always have someone killed (except easy), for me that don’t help me out unless they chrge them, or if it’s a tank.

btw, it’s Brothers in Arms (BIA) not Band of Brothers…

• Oh shoot……your right…sorry  :oops:  :oops:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m