• Some of these recosts were done a few month ag, but the rest are with the new set.

SS-Panzergrenadier: 5 pts to 7 pts

Ranger: 5pts to 7pts

M5 Half-Track:  14 pts to 7 pts

Jagdpanther:  57 pts to 39 pts

Panzer IV Ausf. F2 (identical to Panzer IV Ausf. G, historically they were the same tank):  30 pts to 22 pts

King Tiger:  71 pts to 62 pts

Tiger I:  63 pts to 56 pts

Sherman VC 17-Pounder (Canadian instead of UK, and Adds Armour-Piercing Round):  29 pts to 27 pts

Sd Kfz 251:  14 pts to 6 pts (I guess they knocked off 1 pt for -1/-1/-1 VS Vehicles as compared to the US half-track)

M3 Light Tank (US):  Exactly the same as the M3 Stuart except that it’s a US vehicle now.

T26B (Soviet Union):  Same cost and stats as the Chinese version EXCEPT it’s not Unreliable.

Pershing:  65 pts to 60 pts

Hellcat (Except they gave it a slightly different name):  20 pts to 24 pts, BUT replace the sucky Flanking SA with the kick ass Strike n Fade (1) SA

• '19 Moderator

@Motdc:

Panzer IV Ausf. F2 (identical to Panzer IV Ausf. G, historically they were the same tank):  30 pts to 22 pts

So, is the G 22 aswell?  Because I have about 15 of them but thier too expencive to use

• You can either just play the identical G at the cost of the F2 (which is a reasonable 22 points), or if you are a tourney player, get ready to buy Version 2 :(

I’d take the former, but that’s just me.

(In fact, I hope to just pring the recosted cards and stick them in a sleave and continue to play with my Version stuff).

Mot

• I added a few more.

• Just noticed that the Valintine I was added, recosted with SA (Robust)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m