• I’ve learned the rules from differnt sites, but I can’t find out who goes in what order for turns.

I’m using the battlemap is why.

• Japan
    UK (which includes India and Australia)
    US (which inclused China and US)

SS

• Thank you…+1!  :-D  8-)

• Perhaps if you have the rules from different sites you are ready for a game? I am desperate to finally play a game and am hoping this site would provide the opportunity for it… I do have the box set and could perhaps scan the rules book if needed… Regardless my board is set up in my office. Please won’t someone be my friend… ;)

Cheers,
    Dustin

• the rules can be downloaded on Avalon shill .com

• @IRQ0:

Perhaps if you have the rules from different sites you are ready for a game? I am desperate to finally play a game and am hoping this site would provide the opportunity for it… I do have the box set and could perhaps scan the rules book if needed… Regardless my board is set up in my office. Please won’t someone be my friend… ;)

Cheers,
    Dustin

I’m tempted but I have two Revised games going in the league which is the limit for me.

• I am so pathetic that I would be almost willing to pay you to be my friend…. J/K. The truth of the matter is that I have purchased the game about 2 years ago (after owning/playing A&A for years) but have never found anyone else that plays it. Trying to play with my daughter (8 yrs old) and myself just doesn’t cut it. If you could find time this would be a very casual game in that I am not in a rush. If you need 2 days to find the time to make a move that is fine with me. ‘Even a crumb is a feast to a starving mouse.’

Cheers,
    Dustin

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m